21st century learning is an educational company focused on sharing a lifelong passion for teaching and learning, through practical methodology training, to help teachers and educational institutions adapt to the demands of the modern classroom.
About me, Rebecca Hancock…
- British-born and now resident in Spain
- Over 20 years’ experience as a language teacher
- Over 8 years’ experience as a trainer for teachers at primary, secondary and, more recently, at university level
- BA (Hons) and PGCE university qualifications in Modern Languages and Education and currently studying a BSc (Hons) in Natural Science (Physics)
- Lived and worked in many countries around the world
- Experience of a full range of educational establishments